Friday, 9 December 2011

The Culprit

I have this craze for going on trips. But this all started when the 'Culprit" arrived home. That was my Maruti 800. Before I purchased this car, I had never ever kept my hands on steering. I had to call my friend to pick the car up from the showroom and have him drop it in my house. I then called my colleague and informed me to come to my house so that he can drive my car to office. While returning back home, another colleague of ours joined us, and both of them helped me learn how to drive this car. It was shocking that I drove my car the very next night to my friend's house where he was shocked, as to how can I learn how to drive a car in just 1 night. I guess, this is what is called 'Craze' to learn/do something.

No comments:

Post a Comment