Every weekends, we friends started to meet and have 'chai.' Once, we decided to have 'chai' on a high way, so we drove off to Yelahanka. From there, we went to 'Nandi Hills.' This is around 60 kms from City, and is a small hill. There is a temple on it, and a dhaba. We went to this place blasting music in my car, and some smokes with us. I know smoking is a bad habit, but young blood, car of my own, what else. Bound to indulge myself with bad habits when with friends. I started smoking a lot then, this was in 2005. Infact, I used to smoke to such an extent that I used to not use a lighter or a match stick to light another cigarette. As soon 1 cigarette finishes, I used the same cigarette to light another. I started smoking initially ITC Kings, but later changed my brand to Marlboro Lights, as I came to know it is a brand used by 'Salman Khan.'
But now, Alhamdulillah, I quit. In 2011, beginning of the Holy Month of Ramzan. Good Bye my old friend. You were with me for around 7 years, and now its Bid Adieu.
But trust me, worst than smoking is driving. know why??? Try going in your car, on a calm road blasting music, especially House music or Progressive numbas. You ll come to know why. Its a bad addiction, especially in today's time, where the price of fuel is sky rocketing.
But now, Alhamdulillah, I quit. In 2011, beginning of the Holy Month of Ramzan. Good Bye my old friend. You were with me for around 7 years, and now its Bid Adieu.
But trust me, worst than smoking is driving. know why??? Try going in your car, on a calm road blasting music, especially House music or Progressive numbas. You ll come to know why. Its a bad addiction, especially in today's time, where the price of fuel is sky rocketing.
No comments:
Post a Comment